New Community Service Workers::
• All new volunteers must fill out paperwork.
• First time volunteers must work during normal business hours (Mon. – Fri., 10 am – 5 pm). No first-time community service worker is allowed to work on the weekend.
• If the volunteer is under the age of 16, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the community service work.
• Community service workers must sign in and out of the Community Service Book. If they do this themselves, or not at all – their hours will not count.
• After regular business hours, the Community Service Book will be located in the Box Office foyer. The door is to remain locked and Facility Staff are the only ones to sign volunteers in and out.
• Volunteers must wear an orange vest at all times.
Community service is not permitted during events, unless approved by Facility Staff in advance.
GSEC employees have the right to dismiss a community service worker at any time, for any reason.